Grant County Court House
Milbank, South Dakota
Phone:Office 1-605-432-7580

The Grant County Commission is the county's Drainage Board. The Planning and Zoning Officer administers the Drainage Ordinance and process's drainage/tiling applications and collects fees. A detailed map must accompany the drainage application showing proposed drainage path & tile layout. It is the responsibility of the applicant to comply with all other state and federal requirements for drainage before beginning construction. Signatures must be obtained from adjacent landowners and the Township board if the drainage will cross a township road or adjacent landowner's property. Drainage permits are good for 2 years. Once the drainage construction is complete the permit must be closed out with the Planning & Zoning Officer.

All applications go to the Grant County Commission for decision as the Grant County Drainage Board.

©Copyright 2024
Site Designed and Hosted by: